Better Mornings Start With Tankless Gas Water Heaters
What if your only options weren’t: cold shower OR the waiting game?
If you’ve wasted precious moments with your hand under the running water…
Waiting…for the water to get hot so you can finally shower and start your day, it’s time to consider going tankless.
With a reliable tankless water heater like the Navein NPE-A (Navien Premium EfficiencyAdvanced) that we proudly install, you can finally enjoy the comfort of a hot shower, no matter how many people in your household beat you to it.
Why Go Tankless?
With any home upgrade or decision, you’ve got to do your research. What are the advantages
of going tankless with your water heater?
- Save energy. For one, tankless gas water heaters, and the NPE-A in particular, are more energy efficient than other water heaters, which means lower energy/heating bills. One reason for this is that you’re not paying to heat water throughout the day and night. Your tankless gas water heater will fire up and give you hot water when you need it, not when you don’t. The Navien tops the Energy Star energy factor list, and truth is: you won’t find a higher energy rating. It’s like going green the premium way. Who doesn’t want to go green and save money every month by cutting those energy costs down?
- Save water. Time isn’t the only thing a-wastin’ when you’re waiting for the water to heat up. Precious water is going right down the drain, along with your patience. With a tankless gas water heater, hot water is on demand and ready when you are, so you don’t waste a thing.
- Save on space. Water heaters have a reputation for being big, unattractive space hogs, which is just one more way they can be wasteful. When space is limited, especially in condos, apartments, and other spaces where every square foot is particularly precious, tankless water heaters can make a huge difference. They’re much, much smaller than traditional water heaters because — you guessed it — they don’t need a big tank for storing hot water.
- No leak nightmares. As water heaters age, the chance of a leak increases. And we’ve yet to meet someone who doesn’t worry about water damage in their home. A relaxing night can quickly turn into a real nightmare, especially if you have a big water heater that suddenly bursts or leaks. With tankless, there’s no need to worry because water isn’t just sitting in a tank waiting for the perfect moment to wreck your home.
- Enjoy endless hot water. We haven’t done any studies but teenagers don’t seem to know how to take “quick” showers. If you’re always last in the morning shower lineup, you’ve probably had more lukewarm showers than you can count. That’s because with a traditional water heater, your tank and your patience are tapped out halfway through your daughter’s shower rendition of her favorite Ariana Grande song. But with a tankless gas water heater, this doesn’t have to be your future. Instead, you’ll get to enjoy endless hot water, even on mornings when your daughter gives an encore to her imaginary audience. Finally, a win for you.
- Enjoy a better morning. And best of all, with a tankless gas water heater you can swap that first-thing-frustration for a few more enjoyable minutes every morning. Set your intention for the day and start your day with a smile. No yoga mat required.
How Does A Tankless Gas Water Heater Work?
Here’s the magic behind the NPE-A:
- The hot water tap is opened and a flow sensor is activated to figure out just how much water needs to be heated up.
- The ignitor is activated, a gas control valve is opened, and a fan and venturi introduce just the right amount of gas.
- The premix burner fires up and cold water is pre-heated inside a secondary heat exchanger.
- That pre-heated water then moves from the secondary heat exchanger to the primary one.
- The flame is adjusted to ensure that the water leaving the water heater is the right temperature.
- That heated water heads to the buffer tank and the water then flows to the faucet where it’s needed.
Okay, so it’s not really magic. But it’ll sure feel like it if you’re used to a traditional water heater!
Navien NPE-A —The Best Tankless Gas Water Heater Money Can Buy
Let’s break down why the Navien NPE-A tankless gas water heater is such a winner:
- We already touched on this above, but the NPE-A is so energy efficient it makes old-fashioned tank systems look almost laughable. In fact, it’s Energy Star certified and has the highest energy efficiency rating in the industry. Not too shabby.
- The NPE-A is a serious space saver. Old-fashioned tank systems typically take up 5x the space of the NPE-A, which makes the NPE-A a great upgrade for condo air handlers with the big, outdated Apollo tank-style water heaters.
- It’s longer lasting than those old tank heaters and is backed by a serious warranty (15 years on heat exchangers).
- It’s easy to use.
- It ups the resale value of your home.
Ah finally — an advanced water heater with a built-in internal and external recirculation system that lasts longer, heats water faster, and has higher energy ratings than the competition.
Oh, and did we mention that with add-on accessories, you can receive notifications and even change the temperature from your smartphone or tablet? Just one more way the Navien NPE-A makes your life just a little better.
Why Let Winston’s Do Your Tankless Gas Water Heater Install?
Okay, so you know why the Navien NPE-A tankless gas water heater is the best of the best and you’re ready to let it change your life for the better. But who should you have do the installation?
Experience matters, because with anything, you want to ensure the job is done right. Trust Winston’s Chimney Service with the job. Our master gas fitter has installed over 3,000 tankless gas water heaters in the past 15 years. That’s like 200 a year…
In other words: A LOT.
And with experience like that, you can bet the installation will be done quickly, professionally, and right the first time. We guarantee it.
We’re Here To Help You Go Tankless
If you’re tired of playing the waiting game and you’ve taken one too many cold showers, give us a call at 703-379-5006 and let us know you’re ready to go tankless. We’re happy to help!
Our chimney and dryer vent services include updating existing fireplaces as well as installing new ones. Give us a call at Winston’s Chimney Service and let us show you what we can do!