We’ve Got the Gas Appliance Needs of Maryland, DC, and Virginia Covered
Having a gas fireplace, insert, or log set can be a pretty big blessing.
- They’re easy to use
- They’re attractive and powerful
- They can enhance any environment + up home values
- They’re easy to maintain
It’s no wonder so many homeowners these days are switching to gas-fired appliances.
But like all appliances, gas fireplaces, inserts, and logs need to be professionally installed and routinely serviced to ensure they’re working as they should for as long as they should. We’re here to help our neighbors in Maryland, DC, and Virginia with that.
Our team specializes in all aspects of gas services, including:
- Gas Line Installation — Adding a gas fireplace where you didn’t previously have one? Our Master Gas Fitter can plan the gas line layout, install the piping, fitting, and valves, and make sure everything is set up safely and perfectly for your new appliance.
- Gas Insert & Fireplace Installation — Looking for an experienced pro to ensure your new appliance is installed according to manufacturer’s instructions so you can safely enjoy it? We’ve got you covered. No matter the brand or model or where you bought it, our techs will install it right.
- Gas Insert & Fireplace Service — Low maintenance doesn’t mean no maintenance, and in order to maintain its safety and efficiency, your gas appliance will need to be serviced routinely. Most manufacturer’s recommend annual service, and our team knows just what to do and what to check for during a gas fireplace, insert, or log set service. We check and clean the system inside and out, and tweak as needed to ensure you’re getting the best performance possible.
Why Trust Your Gas Service Needs to Winston’s?
Hey, we know you have options, and you’re wondering, “Why should I trust this company to take care of my gas service needs?”
Well, the answer is simple: We have the experience, knowledge, and commitment to customer safety and satisfaction to ensure you’re 100% pleased with the end results.
Our techs are CSIA- and NFI-certified, and we have a Master Gas Fitter on staff who can handle any and everything with ease and professionalism.
Whether you need to have gas run to an area of your home so a new gas fireplace can be installed, you need help deciding on the perfect new gas insert for your space, or you’ve just invested in a new gas appliance and want to make sure it continues to work well and look great for as long as possible, we can help. Give us a call today.