Winston’s Chimney Service Provides the Best Chimney & Venting Services in Arlington
To fully service the wide range of chimney styles in Arlington County, VA, you really need to know your stuff. Fortunately, our crew is well-versed in all the latest practices, tools, and knowledge involved with keeping all types of systems in tip-top shape.
Homes in our service area span a large cross-section of eras and styles, and Arlington chimneys run the gamut, too. At Winston’s Chimney Service, we’ve installed brand new prefabricated gas-burning fireplaces into bright and modern townhomes, and we’ve restored stately turn-of-the-century fireplaces in the Aurora Highlands.
We even service chimneys for the highest elected offices in the country.
Long story short – we’ve done it all. If you need care in the area, make us the trusted crew you and your family trust in year after year.
Need Chimney & Fireplace Services & Repairs? Turn to Us
Since 1978, those of us here at Winston’s Chimney Service have made the chimney needs of our neighbors throughout the greater Northern VA and Maryland area our top priority. We’ve worked to continuously expand upon our knowledge and offer comprehensive services that work to make the lives of those we serve safer, cozier and more relaxing.
Below is a sampling of the many chimney, fireplace, and masonry services Winston’s offers our customers.
- Chimney Troubleshooting: Are you having issues determining what those mysterious fireplace odors are? Is smoke coming from your chimney and fireplace? Dealing with issues you simply can’t get to the bottom of? We can help.
- Chimney & Fireplace Sweeping: Getting your chimney clean and ready for another season is a must before lighting your first fire of the year. We can make sure all is good to go by providing a thorough and mess-free sweeping.
- Chimney & Fireplace Inspections: Whether you’re experiencing problems with your chimney system or not, annual inspections are incredibly important. Book yours with our experts today.
- Chimney Relining: A damaged liner not only affects efficiency, but it can invite some serious risks for your household. We can repair or reline it for optimum functionality. Count on us to install your new stainless steel liner, offer options with HeatShield®, and more.
- Leaky Chimney & Waterproofing: A leaky chimney is a huge headache. Are you spotting water damage throughout your brickwork or puddles in your firebox? We specialize in chimney leak repairs and can waterproof your system for future protection.
- Chimney Caps & Dampers: Keep animals, water, and cold gusts of wind out with a quality chimney cap or damper. We have some of the best products on the market and can provide a professional installation in a jiffy.
- Fireplace & Wood Stove Installation: Is it finally time to replace your old fireplace or wood stove? You have lots of options, and our certified technicians are here to help you navigate the entire process – from picking out the unit to financing to installation.
- Masonry Repairs: Frequent use, high heat, byproducts of combustion, poor weather, and temperature changes can all cause damage to the brick and mortar of your fireplace and chimney. We’ll identify any issues and repair your masonry, so you don’t have to worry.
After many decades in the business, Winston’s Chimney Service has built a reputation for putting in the time and work required in knowing chimney and fireplace systems inside and out – from historic masonry units to modern factory-built systems. Don’t wait to reach out – call or book online with us today!
Book your appointment with our team today.
Do You Own a Historic Fireplace & Chimney?
Both home and business owners in the area take careful steps to keep the quaint, historical feel of the city alive, and Winston’s Chimney serves as the town’s partner in this endeavor.
With older homes come different chimney and fireplace concerns. Our expertly trained staff can pinpoint issues caused by time and the changes in weather, then professionally and properly repair them. If you own an historic home in Arlington or somewhere else nearby, you can count on Winston’s Chimney Service’s technicians to maintain, service, and restore it.
Every single one of our technicians has been trained in restoration and maintenance of historic chimneys and fireplaces. Rest easier by booking the job with us.
Need Gas Services? We’re Here to Handle It All
Whether you’re having a new appliance installed, need your current one serviced, or are trying to upgrade your outdated wood-fueled setup, we’re here to help with the following:
- Gas Appliance Installation: We install a range of gas appliances, including direct vent fireplaces, vent-free systems, natural gas setups, gas logs, gas inserts, and more.
- Gas Line Installation: Would you love to have a gas fireplace or insert, but don’t have a gas line to run to it? No worries – we can set you up right, so you can enjoy your new system worry-free.
- Gas System Servicing: Gas systems need maintenance too! These setups are known for their ease of use and for being super convenient, but yearly inspections are still recommended to ensure proper functioning and optimum safety.
Why hire a certified tech for gas services?
Hiring someone who really knows the ropes of servicing and installing gas appliances is important for maintaining system efficiency and keeping your household safer. Professionals who have been trained for this work have the necessary knowledge and experience to ensure safe installation – which then minimizes the risk of gas leaks, fire hazards, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
The tech you hire should also be well-versed in local building codes and regulations, as well as any required permits to complete the job properly.
Finally, consider that manufacturers often require professional installation to maintain your system’s warranty.
When you trust us, rest assured we check all the boxes. In addition, we can work on various fireplace models and brands, even if your system wasn’t initially installed by us in the first place. And if you need repairs or upgrades, we can recommend the most suitable option for your home.
All in all, it’s in your best interest to trust one of our experts right off the bat. It’ll save you time and stress, and it’ll probably save you more money in the long run too. Give us a call now or book online to get started.
Don’t Wait! – Schedule Your Appointment Now
Need a New Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters are known for their long list of benefits, including improved efficiency, unlimited hot water, and installation flexibility. They also don’t take up as much space as traditional tank-style options, and they should last twice as long too (if properly maintained and regularly serviced).
That said, in order for your new system to work as well as possible, we’ll always recommend investing in installation services from a qualified professional. This guarantees you get the most from your setup and that you avoid any potential safety risks or hazards down the line.
About Our Qualifications
The team at Winston’s Chimney Service is always learning and improving through our industry memberships and associations. We hold the following credentials:
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) Members
- International Code Council (ICC) Members
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Members
- Mid-Atlantic Chimney Association Members
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)= Certified
- Fireplace Investigation, Research And Education Service (F.I.R.E.)-Certified
We want our customers to receive the best possible customer care from the most knowledgeable industry experts, which is why our team takes education so seriously.
When it comes to chimney and venting safety and maintenance, there’s no area we aren’t familiar with or trained in. From minor issues to major issues, you can trust us with it all.
Do You Live in Arlington? Call Now, So We Can Serve You Soon
There’s no denying the beauty and historical significance that Arlington County, VA holds. And here at Winston’s, we always aim to honor that by doing what we can to keep homes and businesses in the best shape possible.
So, once you’re done exploring Bon Air Park, completing some first-class shopping, mailing those postcards you’ve been meaning to send, hiking in Donaldson Run Park, or whatever else you have planned for the day, be sure to get your next appointment booked with us. We’ll do our best to ensure you have a fireplace that you love coming home to.
Worried About Winter Weather & Your Masonry?
Come wintertime, we’re no stranger to cold weather and snow in the Arlington area. Freezing temperatures mean ice, and ice means trouble – and not just on the roads.
Over time, wind and rain cause masonry erosion, which opens the door for more water to enter the damaged brick, turn to ice, and… well, cause even further damage. An annual inspection can help find these potential problems early, but the most common masonry problems require full or partial chimney rebuilding, tuckpointing mortar joints, or replacing spalling bricks.
Fortunately, we do it all! Then, after all issues are resolved, it is time for a proper waterproofing, which is a great way to help keep these masonry problems at bay. We’ll also ensure that you have a proper chimney cap in place and that your chimney system is ready to brave the elements.
So, don’t stress when temps start to drop – just call us in for the quality care you deserve.
We Offer Financing Options
Did you know that Winston’s offers financing options? We know that chimney repairs, although necessary, don’t always fit in well with the budget. And if you put them off, things will only get worse – and more expensive to address later on.
So, what do you do? You ask our team how we can work with you.
We offer both a 12-month same-as-cash offer and a 5-year low-interest loan option. Let’s talk soon and figure out which would be best for you.
Scheduling Is As Easy As Picking Up The Phone
If you live in Arlington or anywhere else in our service area and are ready to receive the most thorough and most professional chimney and venting care possible, turn to us for it all. Our professionals are courteous, experienced, and completely dedicated to your satisfaction.
We’re honored to serve these communities we love, and look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers. Call us today at 703-379-5006 or reach out to us online to schedule your appointment.